Sunday, June 24, 2012

All I Have

This is my story;
My plans for the future,
My current thoughts and struggles,
My retelling of the past,
Who I am,
Who I want to be,
And most importantly how God has changed and is changing me.
I started a blog two years ago and did a terrible job keeping up with it and now it constantly gets spamed so here I am for a fresh start in the blogging world.
I am twenty years old and simply trying to figure out what God has in store for me without overlooking what he has already placed in front of me.

God has given me all he has, and so he now gets all I have (that isn't much since I am a poor college student).  But all joking aside, I am trying to hand over my life and desires to the one who has promised to give me the desires of my heart if only I delight myself in him.
"Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart" Psalm 37:4

Welcome to my story! I know this one was a short post, but hopefully I will be feeling more inspired down the road.  Oh, and by the way, if you want to check out my old blog, here is the link http://aboundinginlove.weebly.com
~Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment